Position: Warehouse Operative
Bows Hire are one of the leading venue décor suppliers of the South East.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our team in Whatlington, Nr. Hastings. The ideal applicant will be professional, reliable, flexible, organised, have attention to detail and have a valid driving license. For vehicle insurance purposes the applicant would need to be 21 or over and have had their licence for over a year and be confident to drive our Vans.
Stylish and unique designs, professional service and attention to detail are the key objectives of our company. We specialise in transforming venues with a range of fabrics and lighting for Weddings, Parties or Themed Events for both private and corporate clients.
Daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Stock Maintenance – Painting and cleaning of products
- Inventory of Stock
- Communicating with Office on forthcoming jobs
- Prepping for Event
- Loading and Off Loading Vans
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Keeping Warehouse Tidy and Safe
- Planning and monitoring the storage
- On Occasion Dressing Events
Soft skills/experience required:
- Physically able to lift heavy items
- Hard working
- Great team work ethic
- Impeccable time-keeping
- Competent working at heights on Ladders
Mon – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
There will be times in height of season for us where we may require for you to work a weekend a month
Due to the nature of the business we do require staff to work bank holidays but holiday will be included in lieu for these occasions.
Dependent on experience but ranges from £7.50 – £8.50 per hour
Please send your CV to email@example.com or Telephone: 01424 870084